A detection algorithm for frequently and heavily overlapped pedestrians. This algorithm is based on the following paper:
- Donghoon Lee, Geonho Cha, Ming-Hsuan Yang, and Songhwai Oh, "Individualness and Determinantal Point Processes for Pedestrian Detection," in Proc. of the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Oct. 2016. (Supplementary material)
A variant of random forest algorithm using compressive sensing which is applied to estimate head pose from a low resolution image. This algorithm is based on the following paper:
- Donghoon Lee, Ming-Hsuan Yang, and Songhwai Oh, "Fast and Accurate Head Pose Estimation via Random Projection Forests," in Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Dec. 2015.
A low-rank matrix approximation algorithm using elastic-net regularization of singular values. This algorithm is based on the following papers:
- Eunwoo Kim, Minsik Lee, and Songhwai Oh, "Elastic-Net Regularization of Singular Values for Robust Subspace Learning", in Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Jun. 2015.
- Eunwoo Kim, Minsik Lee, and Songhwai Oh, "Robust Elastic-Net Subspace Representation," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 25, no. 9, pp. 4245-4259, Sep. 2016.
A multi-target tracking algorithm for tracking an unknown number of targets in a cluttered environment. This algorithm is based on the following article:
- Songhwai Oh, Stuart Russell, and Shankar Sastry, "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Data Association for Multi-Target Tracking," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 481-497, Mar. 2009.